My mission is simple: to expose my clients to the right audience, through as many avenues as possible. Some of the ways in which we’ll do this, together, include:
- Undertaking targeted national and local media outreach to secure coverage that illuminates the importance of your book, cause, or issue
- Shaping, editing, and placing bylined pieces in leading print and online media outlets to increase your visibility and further validate your ideas
- Arranging events and speaking engagements that bring you together with audiences whose natural interests align with your ideas and work
- Writing the press materials for every campaign, including the talking points, press kit, and other collateral, to ensure a unified message
- Working with you and your team to create a marketing strategy that draws on your pre-existing contacts and interested audiences
- Advising on best practices for the most popular social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.
When I say we’ll do all this together, I mean it. My clients work with me, one-on-one, on all aspects of the campaign. We’ll talk frequently by phone, e-mail, and text; collaborate closely on story angles and outreach strategy; and celebrate when that long-desired interview, review, or story comes through. And I truly hope we’ll have some fun and make a difference along the way.